The advantages of this system over open trough bio ethanol burners are as follows:
1) Controlled release of the bio ethanol fluid; extends the burning time of the ethanol and therefore reduces the running costs.
2) The porous block absorbs the fluid
If the burner is knocked over, the bio ethanol is contained within the block and doesn’t spill on to the surrounding area.
3) The flame height is controlled
by the consistent release rate of the porous block.
- Material: Steel powder coated body
- 2 pieces tempered glass screen
- Product Size: 74x34x100cm
- Package Size: 78x38x106cm
- Net Weight: 34kg/34kg
- Burner Capacity: 1,5L
- Heat output: 3.3KW (11,260 BTU’s)