The Classic G2 barbecue really is one for lovers of good food. With its excellent construction and stylish design, this barbecue will look fantastic in any garden or patio area. With a single touch of a button, the grill fires up and reaches cooking temperature within minutes. Thanks to the built in temperature gauge, you can get the perfect temperatures for baking, oven cooking and roasting.
Designed with a 40 x 44,8 cm. cooking area which is covered with 2 cast iron porcelain coated grids, under these plates you will find 2 burners which are individually controlled using the stylish control knobs located on the front control panel. A chrome plated warming rack sits at the back of the cooking are for keeping cooked food warm. Any juices dripping between the burners are caught on a drip tray that can be slide out from the front of the BBQ for easy cleaning and maintenance.
This Grand Hall barbecue is designed to be built in to your own patio brick work, the grill comes fully assembled and is easy to fit. Side cabinets can be purchased for this model to turn it into an island set.
- 2 Stainless Steel Burners.
- Total performance: 8,4 kW.
- Electronic push-button ignition.
- 2 Steel porcelain coated flame tamers.
- 2 Cast-iron porcelain coated grids of 19 x 44,8 cm. each.
- 1 Chromed warming rack.
- Integrated thermometer on lid.
- Front pull out drip tray with Stainless Steel handle.
- Fuel: Propane or butane.
- Width: 46 x Height: 51 x Depth: 54 cm.
- Main cooking surface: 40 x 44,8 cm.
- Weight: 22 Kg.
The cover for this BBQ can be bought through the following hyperlink: COVER FOR G2 CLASSIC BUILT IN BBQ.