Grandhall Maxim G 5B Built in gas BBQ.
Mixing a glossy black finish with a modern rugged look as really worked well on the stylish Maxim G5 build in barbecue, finished with beautiful detailing right down to a Stainless Steel hood handle quality speaks volumes with this model.
Featuring a infrared back burner which reaches very high temperatures within just a few minutes, searing and sealing the meat quickly giving it a lovely crisp outside and leaving the inside succulent and juicy. fantastic when using a rotisserie thanks to the high temperatures sealing in the juices making rotisserie meats even more delicious.
The 5 burners are controlled individually through the stylish control knobs located on the front control panel alongside the electronic push button. Thus allowing you to control the temperature of the cooking area with ease – the temperature gauge located within the hood means you can keep in control.
This Grand Hall barbecue is designed to be built in to your own patio brick work – the grill comes fully assembled and is easy to fit. Side cabinets can be purchased for this model to turn it into an island set.
– 4 Stainless Steel Burners of 21 kW.
– 1 Infrared backburner 3,2 kW.
– 4 Steel porcelain coated flame tamers.
– 3 Cast-iron porcelain coated grids 19 x 44 cm.
– 1 Flat and Reversible Cast-iron porcelain coated hot plate 19 x 44 cm.
– Grilling surface 80 x 44 cm.
– 1 Warming rack.
– Electronic push-button ignition.
– Die cast aluminium body that makes it corrosion resistance.
– Pull out by front with handle in S/S.
– Fuel: Butane and propane gas.
– Width: 81,5 x Height: 51 x Depth: 62 cm.
– Weight: 43 Kg.