This solid fuel is ideal to use in pizzerias and wood ovens, fire pits as well as for chimney fireplaces for heating. It offers a cheaper alternative to usual firewood and allows you to cook safer.
These woody briketts burn much longer than your standard firewood, so giving you better savings.
- Solid fuel obtained by chipping.
- Weight: 15kg
- Drying and pressing of pure virgin wood. The granules are pressed at high temperature and pressure to guarantee an optimal result, without additives addition
- High quality of the product thank to the exclusive use of beech wood.
- Certified by the Verace Pizza Napoletana Association.
- MADE IN ITALY.
It is advisable to store the briquettes boxes in a dry place that is not exposed to moisture and dampness. It is advisable not to keep the boxes in direct contact with the floor.
- Length: 30 cm
- Diameter: 8.5cm
- Ash content: 0.7 %
- Moisture: 5.4-6.6 %
- Calorific Value (db): 18.3 MJ/Kg / 5.08 kWh/kg
- Bulk Density: 1.21-1.24 Kg/dm3
- Binding agents: Absent
- Shape: Octagonal
- Ease of Ignition: Easy
- Time required for the formation of 100% of embers: 35 ± 1 min
- Presence of sparks: Compliant
- Smell during combustion: Compliant
- Presence of Smoke: Compliant
- Maintenance of temperature: >250°45 ± 5 min