The flueless gas stove looks and feels like a real wood burner but doesn’t haven’t any of the drawbacks of a solid fuel stove. Powerful, efficient and amazingly versatile heat. It doesn’t require storage space for logs or cleaning out the ashes after use as there are none.
The simplicity and controllability of gas at your fingertips provides a system that is far superior to operate and cleaner to maintain. It provides an extremely powerful heat output of 3.1kW (Gross), and is fully variable from low – 1.5kW (Gross).
The stove features a fabricated metal body and is available in matt black or white finish. At the heart of the stove is a large glass window that allows the fire to be enjoyed in all its beauty.
Flueless Gas Stove Features :
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Variable Heat Output (Gross): 3.1kW (High) 1.5kW (Low)
- No Chimney or Flue, or Hearth Required
- Requires a 100cm² air vent
- Designed for a min. room size of 35m³ (3.82m x 3.82m x 2.4m)
- OVERVIEW: Best newcomer – flueless gas stove
- Width 61,5
- Height 63,7
- Depth 32,0