Chocolate fondue with fresh fruit is a delicious treat and not just at children’s birthday parties! It can be wonderfully prepared with the CHOCOLATE MAKER; two temperature levels – 85°C and 115°C – quickly transform pieces of chocolate into a creamy mass. This is perfect for home-made pralines or exquisite mini chocolate bars.
For chocoholics the accessories provided with the CHOCOLATE MAKER leave nothing to be desired. There are six different moulds for delicate mini bars, a spatula for effortless removal, a praline fork for coating fine truffles with a delicate chocolate glaze – and there are great recipe ideas in the operating instructions. With two plastic bowls and six skewers, not only do you have the necessary items for serving the fruit for the chocolate fondue, you also have the proper utensils for dipping and directly indulging.
The ergonomic handle enables easy removal of the aluminum melting pot – for easy pouring, and also for cleaning. The aluminum melting pot has a capacity of approx. 250 ml. The blue function indicator light shows the temperature level at which the CHOCOLATE MAKER is currently melting fine chocolate.
- Melting delicious chocolate for fondues, bars or use as a glaze
- Capacity ca. 250 ml
- 2 heating/temperature stages: stage 1: 85 °C, stage 2: 115 °C
- With a range of accessories for own chocolate creations
- Removable aluminum melting pot for easy pouring
- and cleaning
- Blue indicator light
- Temperature control
- Power rating: 25 W, 220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Capacity: ca. 250 ml
- Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 21.1 x 16.1 x 11.7 cm
- Colour: Brown/silver
- Accessories: 2 plastic bowls for fruit, 6 skewers, 1 spatula, 1 chocolate fork, 6 different molds, user manual with recipes